Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
Call: 1300 883 288
Instruction Manual ec3.pdf
• Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
• Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
• Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
• Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
• Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
• Built-in digital thermometer
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
Factory Calibrated: The EC-3 has been factory calibrated to a 1413 µS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Click here for a photo of the meter with its case.http://www.tdsmeter.com/img/ec3_with_case_web.jpg
Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide. http://www.tdsmeter.com/img/selectionguide.jpg
• EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
• Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
• Resolution: 0-999: 1 µS; 1000-9990: 10 µS (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
• Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
• Accuracy: +/- 2%
• ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
• Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
• Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
• Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
• Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
• To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (micro-Siemens): divide by 1000.
1000 µS = 1 mS
• EC = Electrical Conductivity
Looking for a TDS meter?
If you are looking to measure TDS (in PPM), we recommend not purchasing an EC meter. Instead, we suggest one of these TDS meters: