Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more. The COM-100 is a professional level EC/TDS meter at an unbeatable price.
Call: 1300 883 288
Instruction Manual com100manual.pdf
• UPGRADED: Four scales: µS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging). 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
• Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
• Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
• Waterproof housing
• Digital Calibration (push button)
• Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution.
The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard and carrying case.
• EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; 0 - 9.99 mS
• TDS Range: 0 - 8560 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 8.56 ppt
• Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
• Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
• Accuracy: +/- 2%
• EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
• Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
• Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
• Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
• Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
• Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
• Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)