Ideal Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) tester for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver.
Call: 1300 883 288
Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
• Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
• Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
• Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
• Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
• Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
• Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
• Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
• Comes in a retail-oriented package.http://www.tdsmeter.com/img/packaging_tdsez_image.jpg
• Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.http://www.tdsmeter.com/img/selectionguide.jpg
• Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
• Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
• Accuracy: +/- 3%
• EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
• Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
• Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
• Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
• Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)