The PH-200 is a professional grade pH/Temp meter ideal for all pH testing water. With its advanced microprocessor it provides highly accurate dependable readings in such applications as hydroponics, purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, and agriculture.
Perfect for both consumer and commercial use:
..Call: 1300 883 288..
• Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating).
• Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
• Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
• Easy-to-read LCD screen with simultaneous temperature display.
• Replaceable Sensor (model SP-P2).
• Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point checked and factory calibrated to pH 7.0.
• UPGRADED: Includes a translucent cap, 2 Triple A (AAA) batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer (sachet)
• pH Range: 0 – 14
• Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
• Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
• Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
• Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
• Minimum EC/TDS: 5 uS/10 ppm
• Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
• Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
• Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
• Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
• Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
pH Electrode Storage Solution (PH-STOR)
pH Buffer Solution Variety Pack (PH-BUF-H)
Note that the meter includes single use packets of the storage solution and a pH 7.0 buffer. This is enough in the beginning, but additional storage solution and calibration buffers will be necessary in the future (exactly when depends on individual usage and needs). The storage solution and pH buffers (while in powder form) do not expire.
Manufacturing Original Source Page: hmdigital.com