FOR USE IN: All hot and cold fluids and/or solids Aquariums Kitchens and bakeries Hydroponics and aquaculture Freezers/coolers and heating systems Motors, generators and ventilation’s systems Academic, scientific and medical laboratories.
• Durable 2 ½” stainless steel probe with 20” cable
• Complete with wallet-style carrying case
• Large, easy-to-read LCD display
..Call: 1300 883 288..
More: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Temp. Range: -58 to 482°F (-50 to 250°C)
• Resolution: .0.1°C and 0.1 °F
• Accuracy: ±1°C (-10 to 100°C ), ±2°C (101 to 200°C ), ±3°C (-50 to -10°C ), ±5°C (200 to 250°C )
• Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
• Dimensions: 5.4 x 10.8 x 1.2cm (2.1 x 4.2 x .5 inches)
• Weight with case: 85g (3 oz)
• Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
• UPC: 891144000458
The HM Digital TM-1 industrial-grade thermometer has dual-scale readings, a -58 to +482 degree F/ -50 to +250 degree C temperature range, a 0.1 degree resolution, and can be used with all hot and cold fluids and solids, including aquariums and hydroponics, ovens, refrigerators and freezers, ventilation systems, and heating systems. The 2-1/2″ stainless steel probe is chemically resistant for durability and ease of cleaning, and has a 20″ cable. The thermometer has an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees C at -50 to -10 degrees C, +/- 1 degree C at -10 to +100 degrees C, +/- 2 degrees C at 101 to 200 degrees C, and +/- 5 degrees C at 200 to 250 degrees C. This thermometer is powered by two 1.5V button-cell batteries, and is 4.2 x 2.1 x 0.5 inches/10.8 x 5.4 x 1.2cm (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back). Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring. Includes wallet-style case.
What’s in the Box?
- TM-1 digital thermometer
- Carrying case
Manufacturers Original Source: HM Digital